Thursday, August 12, 2010

exciting news...

So, it's official: I got into grad school and I start the 23rd of August. I am actually really excited about it. I definitely was unhappy about coming back home because of how fast the time went in Africa and because I felt like I could stay for 2 more months at least. I just loved so much about it. I loved the simple life there and how non materialistic people are and you just see how people live with so little and are so happy as well. It's not their new dress, or new car, or new anything that is making them happy, it is being happy with themselves and the life that they have been given. It also didn't hurt that it was such a peaceful and beautiful country. I digress though...

I know that I was supposed to come home and that I want to go to grad school. It's the next step in coming closer to what I want to do with my life, or more importantly what I think that God wants me doing with my life. The name of the blog came from this Mat Kearney song called "Never be Ready". Needless to say, I love his music but I particularly love the song because it talks about the narrow road being the one that we should follow and how we aren't promised tomorrow. Love it. Ok well that's about it. http://www.ilike.com/artist/Mat+Kearney/songs

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment