Friday, April 6, 2012

Freedom for all...

There were two blog posts this week by Wellspring that I just loved.  Yes, one of them was about me and my experience with getting to share my time in India with the girls, which is just a big ::sigh::

The other post though, was written by my supervisor and the clinical director at the girls home, and a woman who I admire in so many ways.  I can't express more than just sharing these two blog posts right now because I have yet to even process this whole experience for myself, and definitely am not able to adequately express it in words.  I wanted to post them anyway, and it just seemed fitting to do it on Good Friday.  It is easy to get wrapped up in ourselves with regard to Easter and how Jesus died for us (which is obviously true).  However, in thinking about these girls, I also whole heartedly know he died for them, and the girls in India, and the girls all over the world who are in in the grips of slavery.  Too good.



2 comments:

  1. Your heart for these girls...for all the lost His lost little girls in the world...is a bright beacon in the dark. So grateful for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were both simply beautiful posts! I don't know any of these girls, but can imagine them in both those posts. I love that they are becoming the girls they might never have got to be before.

    ReplyDelete