Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful thursday

Ok, so after Thanksgiving this year I decided that when I started back blogging that I wanted to do a weekly thankful post, and why not just rhyme it with Thursday.  It is quite obvious I would say as to why I want to do it, but I will go ahead and state it.  In a manner of full disclosure I had a tough Christmas break.  That is not to say that there was not good times because they were definitely had.  I was able to pull myself out of wallowing for the big family occasions but internally things were just in the midst of being dealt with and some really unfortunate things happened that were unforeseeable and for lack of better words just sucked.  However, with all that being said I still have SO many things to be thankful for and that is what these posts are an aim to acknowledge even some of those things.

So today I am especially thankful for time with people I'm related to and call my very best friends.  I am definitely aware that for some it is a foreign concept, yet I could not even begin to imagine life without those special peeps.  There is one special person that comes to mind and that is my cousin Brittan.  She is just super awesome and most definitely one of my favorite people.  We don't get to see each other enough and part of that was because she moved to Mexico for a year but she is back in action and we had a lovely late dinner last night that lasted from 1030-130am.  We talked about boys, life, food, therapy, God, marriage...etc etc etc.  It was really great, so that is what I am thankful for today.  Love that girl and look how cute we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment