Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Done

So with the Christmas season coming to a close, and by close I mean that my sister took down the tree on Sunday so the Christmas spirit left our house early lol. The difference is that for Christians, Christmas spirit is never really gone, because if we really think about it then we should be thinking about, praising, what have you for the birth of a savior at all times of the year. While that doesn't really happen that much for a lot of people, I can say for myself that recently i have become more aware of the presence of a need for a savior and anything about him, whether it is his birth, life, death, or resurrection I need to stay mindful. I have about 2 weeks until I go back to school and I can honestly say that I'm not looking forward to it that much. I've enjoyed having time off so much and I remember the feelings that I was having just a month ago and I don't miss that at all. I hope that now I will at least be able to handle it better since I know what to expect in a lot of ways...it's still nerve racking though. I will just not think about that for a while though and soak up the last few weeks of such a glorious break. I'm excited about the plans for this week and next already. Dinner plans and hanging with friends is exactly what I love and miss when I'm in school.

That's about it for now...

1 comment: